Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Glorious Shoes

Spring is starting to make its way into the midwest, although VERY slowly. The weather has been so sporadic and everchanging, that it has been so hard to figure out which shoes to wear! I mean, it rains one day, is 50 the next, then flurries the next, then is sunny and frigid, the list goes on and on. Oh how I dream for the day when the weather is temperate and I can choose my shoes just by looking out the window! The sunshine continues to peep out from behind the clouds, and taunts me to take off my boots and throw on the heels...Oh Mr. Sunshine, be patient! It won't be long until you hear the sound of my heels on the pavement..and that is one of the best sounds in the world!

Here are some of the shoes I am IN LOVE with right now!!


Yacht rocks!!
Balenciaga
Prada
Pierre Hardy
Rupert Sanderson


A Clogging We Will Go
Anthropologie
Miu Miu
Marc Jacobs
Steve Madden
YSL

The Caged Bird Broke the Microphone!
Brian Atwood
Gucci
John Galliano
LAMB

Living on the Wedge!
Loeffler Randall
Lela Rose for Payless
Hermes
Maloles
Walk on ladies..
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment